Impossibly easy cheeseburger pie!
This is a million years old recipe straight from the Bisquick box that I decided to try one day. It is not surprising to me why this recipe is still around after all these years. It was really tasty and extremely easy to make!!! I love it, and have made it several times since first trying this recipe…… if you are looking for a quick and easy way to use up some hamburger, this would be it!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese (of course I use about 1 1/2 cups at least!)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9 inch glass pie plate with cooking spray
- In a skillet, cook ground beef and onion until browned. Drain. Stir in salt.
- Spread beef mixture into pie plate
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese
- In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until knife inserted into center comes out clean
Filed under: Ground Beef | Leave a Comment